Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- Applications can be completed and submitted only online at this time.
Application period for Fall 2021 Tuition Assistance has closed.
Summer 2021 Tuition Assistance use-by deadline: June 17, 2021.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Fall 2021 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens May 10 - June 10.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- At this time, applications can only be submitted online.
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, June 10 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by June 28.
- Fee-based Fall 2021 class registration starts July 9.
- Fall Semester runs August 23 - December 11, 2021.
- Fall 2021 TA use-by deadline is Monday, November 15, 2021.