Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- Applications can be completed and submitted only online at this time.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Spring 2022 Fee-based Tuition Assistance has been awarded.
February 2, 2022: Summer 2022 Fee-based tuition assistance applications available
Spring 2022 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens September 30 - November 1.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Hard copy applications are available in-person and can be submitted at Wake and Schott campuses during these front office days and times.
- Online submission is available, see below.
- Form submission deadline is Monday, November 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by November 22.
- Fee-based Spring 2022 class registration starts December 9.
- Spring 2022 Semester runs January 18 -May 14, 2022.
- Spring 2022 TA use-by deadline is Monday, April 4, 2022.