Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Fall 2022 TA use-by deadline is Monday, November 14.
Spring 2023 Tuition Assistance application period has closed.
Spring 2023 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens September 30 - October 31.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Online and hard copy applications available. Click here for in-person, front office hours.
- Form submission deadline is Monday, October 31 at 6:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by November 22.
- Fee-based Spring 2023 class registration starts Thursday, December 15.
- Spring 2023 Semester runs January 23 - May 20, 2023.
- Spring 2023 TA use-by deadline is Monday, April 3, 2023