Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
- Applications can be completed and submitted only online at this time.
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Fall 2021 Tuition Assistance Use-by Deadline: Monday, November 15
Spring 2022 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens September 30 - November 1.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Hard copy applications are available in-person and can be submitted at Wake and Schott campuses during these front office days and times.
- Online submission is available, see below.
- Form submission deadline is Monday, November 1 at 4:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by November 22.
- Fee-based Spring 2022 class registration starts December 9.
- Spring 2022 Semester runs January 10 -May 7, 2022.
- Spring 2022 TA use-by deadline is Monday, April 4, 2022.
**Please fill out form completely. Student must create a Fee-base profile in order to be awarded tuition assistance voucher to their account. This is separate from the tuition-free Pipeline user account. To create a Fee-based account, go to: SBCC School of Extended Learning | Register for Fee-Based Life Enhancement Classes