Fee-Based Tuition Assistance
Thanks to our generous donors and to SBCC Foundation, students with limited resources
may apply for $125 tuition assistance.
- Tuition assistance funds can be used for any Fee-based class offered within the semester for which it was awarded.
- Funds cannot be applied to credit or noncredit SBCC classes or supplies, nor are they transferable across semesters.
- Recipients may receive tuition assistance awards each semester, per academic year (Summer, Fall, Spring).
View full School of Extended Learning Calendar.
Fall 2022 TA application period has closed and tuition assistance awarded.
Fall 2022 Tuition Assistance:
- Tuition Assistance application period opens May 9 - June 9.
- If you are new to the Fee-based system, you must create a student profile in order to receive the tuition assistance electronic voucher, which will be applied to your account.
- Online and hard copy applications available. Click here for in-person, front office hours.
- Form submission deadline is Thursday, June 9 at 5:00 p.m.
- Applicants will be notified by June 27.
- Fee-based Fall 2022 class registration starts Thursday, July 7.
- Fall 2022 Semester runs August 29 - December 17 , 2022.
- Fall 2022 TA use-by deadline is Monday, November 14, 2022.