Student Support Services
- All Extended Learning instruction has moved to videoconferencing through Summer 2020.
- Spring 2020 class list is now available
- Summer 2020 class list will be available mid-April
As of March 30th, 2020, Student Support Services will be serving students vía online conferencing, email, and/or telephone. We will post updates on this webpage as they become available.
If you have any questions or concerns. please contact us at the following email addresses, and provide us with your phone number.
For questions about resources, registration, enrollment, and course offerings, please contact:
- Mari López-Manzo, Student Program Advisor - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marta Lizalde, Student Program Advisor - email@example.com
- Roberto Baiza, Advising Assistance - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Liliana Olguin, MS Career Counselor - email@example.com
For GENERAL QUESTIONS please contact:
- Barbara Muniz, Front Office - firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic and Career Counseling
Santa Barbara City College students enrolled in School of Extended Learning (Adult High School/GED; Noncredit ESL; Noncredit computer courses; Green Gardener; Medical Assistant; Personal Care Attendant; Restorative Nurse Aide; ServSafe) have access to free assistance with their education and career goals. Services are also available in Spanish.
- Career Counseling
- Academic advising and counseling
- Assessment Testing
- Orientation to Extended Learning Programs
- Learn how to read the Schedule of Classes, plan your class and create an ESL academic plan.
- Learn how to move from one ESL level to the next.
- Learn about Extended Learning Student Support Services.
- Servicios también están disponibles en español
- Aprenderá como planear su horario de clases y como inscribirse.
- Aprenderá como cambiarse de un nivel de inglés al siguiente.
- Se informará acerca de los servicios de apoyo para los estudiantes del colegio.
- Transfer Assistance to SBCC Credit Programs
- Referral to Community Resources
- Small grants are available.
Schott Campus, Room 2 or call (805) 898-8121 or (805) 898-8123
Office hours while classes are in session:
Monday -Thursday: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
(Hours subject to change without notice.)
Hours Between Semesters:
Monday-Thursday: 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Map of Schott Campus