Due to the increasing safety concerns caused by the COVID-19 Coronavirus, the campus
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday's from 9:00 - 4:00
Wednesday's from 9:00 - 6:00
- Phone: 805.730.4086
- Chat hours: type any questions into the chat box for an email response within 24 business hours.
- Email: email@example.com
- Available to send messages at all hours and response time is within 24 business hours.
LIVE Zoom sessions with assistance for any of the following areas for credit classes starting
Monday, January 10 daily from 11:00 - 3:00
Click below for more information and links to join
|Monday January 10th-Friday January 14th||11:00 AM - 3:00 PM PST|
|Tuesday January 18th-Friday January 21st||11:00 AM - 3:00 PM PST|
Enrollment Services is available remotely to answer any registration or enrollment questions via email, chat or phone for credit classes, see the following for hours:
School of Extended Learning SEL and noncredit please contact the following:
- To apply and register online for tuition-free and fee-based classes, please go to
- For assistance applying or registering for classes, please email SELAdmissions@sbcc.edu
- Alternatively, call (805) 898-8160 to leave a voicemail message with Student Support Services
Enrollment Services provides campus tours and pre-admissions advising to both local and out-of-area prospective students and their families. Enrollment Services operates an enrollment information line to answer questions to both new and continuing City College students.
We are here to guide students through the Steps to Enrollment:
- Class Planning
- Course Registration
Prospective students are encouraged to visit SBCC for a campus tour and explore the possibilities.
Would you like to earn both high school and college credit tuition free? High school students can take college courses through our Dual Enrollment program.