Week ZERO Monday August 20 and Tuesday August 21, 2018
The STEM Transfer Program (STP) at Santa Barbara City College is sponsoring a three day event of exciting science interdisciplinary activities. It is a wonderful opportunity to learn about the different disciplines of science offered at Santa Barbara College while participating in science activities.
What will you do at Week Zero?
• Get to know other students, instructors and counselors in the program
• Begin exploring majors in the sciences, engineering and math offered at SBCC
• Participate in interactive sessions to get prepared for the semester
• Learn about available student services and resources at SBCC
• Lunch provided on both days!
How do you register for Week Zero?
To register for Week Zero complete the online application at www.sbcc.edu/stem. You will be contacted once your application has been submitted and you have participated in a STEM Transfer Program orientation. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 730-4396.
Which SBCC STEM departments will be at Week Zero?