Welcome to the STEM Transfer Program!
STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics. The STEM Transfer Program’s priority is to assist Hispanic and/or low income students in creating and following a streamlined educational plan that ensures transfer to a four-year institution in a STEM area.
Participating in the STEM Transfer Program will allow you to efficiently complete the required courses for transfer to a four-year university in your STEM major. You will learn how to make informed choices and participate in research, internships and professional conferences
You will also have access to:
• Free tutoring
• Visits to university campuses
• Assistance with identifying transfer opportunities
• Personalized Transfer Success Curriculum that will drive informed decisions about your transfer process
• Semester academic planning monitoring and feedback towards achieving your transfer goal
• Opportunities to participate in professional conferences in STEM areas
• Assistance with applying for financial aid and scholarships while at SBCC
and much more . . .