Who Are The Partners?
- The Partnership for Student Success is a faculty-driven ongoing initiative encompassing
these college programs:
- the Gateway program;
- the Writing Center;
- the Math Tutorial Lab;
- the English as a Second Language program;
- the Student Athlete Academic Achievement Zone;
- the Distance Education program;
- the Directed Learning Activities project;
- and the Career and Technical Education programs
The Partnership includes a variety of learning and instructional support programs aimed at building academic skills, particularly basic skills, across the disciplines. The Partnership is propelled by assistance for all participants based on active mutual engagement of students, faculty, and tutors.