Please use the current version of Adobe Reader to view and complete these documents. It can be downloaded for free here.
Scroll Down for a list of the forms you might have been asked to provide to complete your financial aid file.
Due to SBCC services transitioning to remote services, we have made it possible for you to submit these documents (unless specifically instructed to mail originals) electronically. Please follow the directions below.
HOW TO TURN IN DOCUMENTS: If your application is incomplete and you need to turn a document into the financial aid office, you may do so by clicking here. This will take you to a Pipeline login with the SBCC logo. You will need to enter your SBCC Pipeline email, first name and last name. Ignore the company box.
General Forms for 2019-2020
- Asset Verification 2019-2020
- Bachelors Degree Verification 2019-2020
- California College Promise Grant 2019-2020 (AB 540 and Residents) - English Version
- California College Promise Grant 2019-2020 (AB 540 and Residents) - Spanish Version
- California College Promise Grant Appeal 2019-2020
- Conflicting High School Completion Status 2019-2020
- Conflicting High School Diploma Information on FAFSA 2019-2020
- Conflicting Information Bachelor's Degree 2019-2020
- Custom Verification Worksheet 2019-2020
- Dependency Override Request Form 2019-2020 - Fillable PDF
- Dependent Standard Verification 2019-2020
- FAFSA Question 23 Verification 2019-2020 - Fillable PDF
- High School Completion Status 2019-2020- Fillable PDF
- Independent Standard Verification 2019-2020
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Appeal 2019-2020 -Fillable PDF
- Special Circumstances Petition Form 2019-2020
- Unusual Enrollment History Verification Form 2019-2020 - Fillable PDF
- Title IV Non-Authorization Form 2019-2020- Fillable PDF