After Hours Phone Counseling Information
for SBCC Students
If you are a registered student and need help outside SBCC Student Health and Wellness
office hours, contact the following phone number for after hours phone counseling
SBCC After Hours Phone Counseling: (805) 730-4098
Additional After Hours Resources:
- Emergency/Police/Paramedics: 911
- Santa Barbara County Department of Behavioral Wellness, Crisis Response & Service Access Line 1-888-868-1649
- Safe Alternatives for Treatment of Youth (SAFTY) SAFTY 1-888-334-2777
- Cottage Hospital Emergency Psychiatric Services: 805-569-8339
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline 1-800-273-8255
- Text COURAGE to 741741
Are you under 18?
If you are under 18 you will need to fill out a minor consent form with the parent or guardian signature for medical services. You do not need parental consent for counseling services. Download the form here.
Additional questions or concerns? We're here to help. Call us on: 805-730-4098