So you're officially registered in an online course...
- Contact your Distance Ed. Instructor. Let him or her know that you are officially registered and ask for any additional course info such as where you will be logging
in. Instructor's contact info can be found in Pipeline's class/teach tab or at the SBCC Directory Lookup
- Note the start date for each of your courses. Find this info in your Pipeline "Schedule/Bill."
- Verify that you have met the technical requirements and take the Distance Education Orientation.for the best chance to succeed. (Recommended)
- Find out where to get help. Go to the Distance Education Support page for the most common help links.
- Purchase your textbooks. Buy them online or on campus at the SBCC Bookstore.
721 Cliff Drive Santa Barbara, CA 93109-2394 Main Campus Phone: 805.965.0581 © 2013 Santa Barbara City College