Steps to Enrollment
For NEW to SBCC or RETURNING to SBCC after missing one or more semesters (excluding summer session):
- Apply for Admission (Required) – Complete the online or paper admissions application and send transcripts.
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional but recommended)
- Choose an Educational Goal: If you choose to pursue a degree, to transfer to another school, or just to explore basic English and Math skills, you may need to take an assessment test on campus.
- Participate in Orientation – Complete SBCC college orientation online or in person. Required for most new-to-college students and recommended for all others. It is OK to complete assessment prior to orientation.
- Utilize Advising Services - Required for most new students and recommended for all others.
- Register for Classes (Required) – Register for classes online during priority or open registration.
- Pay Fees (Required) – Pay fees on or before deadline.
- Contact your online class instructor.
- Setup your computer for online courses.
- Login to Campus Pipeline, then into your online course system (access begins the first day of the semester).
For Continuing SBCC Students (currently enrolled):