Welcome to the SBCC Student Support Website!
From here, you can find out how to get support for many of the technical resources offered to SBCC students.
Santa Barbara City College uses a portal called Pipeline in combination with a web-based Student Information System. These systems, which are integrated with each other, are used for registration as well as course information, etc. Pipeline allows student access to online registration, financial aid, grades, personal contact information and much more.
What We Do
We strive to make your online experience as enjoyable as possible. For assistance with general questions, Pipeline navigation and questions relating to online registration, please contact Enrollment Services. To receive technical support for Pipeline and Moodle, please contact the Distance Education Tech Support Desk.
Enrollment Services (registration and admissions help)
- Location: Student Services building on East campus.
- Hours: sbcc.edu/admissions/
- Phone: (805) 965-0581 x 7222 ; (805) 730-4450
- Website: sbcc.edu/enrollmentservices/
Distance Education Tech Support Desk (Pipeline and Canvas tech help)
- Pipeline Login Help
- Location: Campus Center CC 225
- Hours: sbcc.edu/distanceeducation/
- Online and email: SUPPORT FORM (Quickest response!)
- Phone: (805) 965-0581 x 2949
Below you will find links to some commonly asked questions about Pipeline and other SBCC online systems:
|Computer Resources||Student Support||Support Documents|