Planning, Governance, and Decision-making
- Educational Master Plan 2014 (Version 2.3 September 2018)
- Educational Master Plan Progress Report Fall 2017
- Educational Master Plan Progress Report Fall 2016
- Student Equity Executive Summary 2017 - 2019
- Student Equity Plan 2015
- Student Success and Support Program Plan (Credit) 2015-16
- Student Success and Support Program Plan (Noncredit) 2015-16
- Distance Education Plan September 2016
- District Sustainability Plan 2014
- District Technology Plan 2014-20xx
- Long Range Development Plan 2000 Revised August 2015
The College regularly evaluates progress on these plans and other areas of institutional effectiveness.
PREVIOUS COLLEGE PLANS
GOVERNANCE AND DECISION-MAKING
This guide describes the governance and decision-making processes by which SBCC ensures that there are opportunities for meaningful collaboration and that the voices of the constituent groups are heard in making decisions. This document includes the purpose, membership, and reporting structure for each governance group.