New Student Class Planning
New Students - To register for classes you must first complete our Steps to Enrollment. New Student Class Planning is required of all students who are new to college, or attended only while in high school, and who plan to earn a Certificate, Associate Degree, or transfer to a four-year college.
On-Campus New Student Class Planning Sessions will help you:
- Develop a first semester course plan with a counselor
- Learn about SBCC degree and certificate requirements
- Learn about transfer requirements
- Understand English and math assessment test results, pre-requisites and skills advisories
To Do Before your Class Planning Session:
- Take your English and math Assessment tests
- Complete Orientation
- Register for a Class Planning Session (dates and registration form for Summer/Fall 18 will be posted here in late March)
Dates of New Student Class Planning Workshops
for Summer and Fall 2018 semesters
will be posted in late March 2018.
Please check back then for more information.