Are you 25 years and older and are interested in returning to college or enrolling for the first time. Don't worry! You are not alone.
If you answer "yes" to any one of the following questions, you may find the Career and Life Transitions Program helpful.
- Have you been thinking about entering or re-entering college but are unsure of how to get started?
- Do you want to change careers and need information about your options?
- Do you want to know the requirements for fulfilling a specific career goal?
- Do you want to explore your interests as they relate to careers?
- Do you want to connect with other 25+ students?
What the Program Offers:
Support and networking
Weekly emails for updates and support
Opportunities for scholarships and grants