Apply and Register
How to Apply:
High School students wishing to concurrently enroll at SBCC must do the following:
1. Application: Submit the online application, making sure to select 'Dual Enrollment' as your Student Type. For assistance on
how to answer questions on the online application, please click here.
2. Approval Form: Download and print the Dual Enrollment Approval Form. NOTE: No Approval Form will be accepted without the following: your signature, Parent signature(if student is under 18 years of age), High School Counselor Signature, and the courses you plan to enroll in and course alternates. Bring the completed Approval Form to Admissions & Records in the Student Services Building.
How to Register for classes at SBCC:
1. To register for classes, go to Pipeline. Secure your Pipeline username and password, log in, and go to Registration and Student
Records. Review your registration status, which will include your pre-registration
requirements (HOLDS) and your registration appointment time.
2. If you are not able to add a class prior to the semester, you can add yourself to the waitlist. For instructions on how to add yourself to the waitlist, please click here.
3. During the first two weeks of the semester (first week during the summer session), you may add semester length classes with permission from the instructor. To add a class, attend the first class meeting. If space is available, ask the instructor for an Add Authorization Code. Log in to Pipeline and go to Registration and Student Records. On the Add/Drop Classes page, input the CRN (Course Reference Number) of the class you wish to register for and click on "submit changes." Enter the Add Authorization Code and click "verify" to continue. Submit your changes, review your schedule and pay fees.
Paying your Fees:
Pay your fees online.
1. Log into your Pipeline at http://pipeline.sbcc.edu
2. Find the Registration and Student Records channel.
3. Click on Pay My Bill. Pay by credit card or check.
Pay your fees in person at the Cashier’s Office, Students Services Building. Go to www.sbcc.edu/fees for complete fee information.