What We Do
This Academic Senate committee is dedicated to creating a dialogue about teaching and learning at SBCC.
The committee meets 2nd/4th Mondays, 3:00 p.m.
|Campus Initiatives Related to Learning||Faculty Groups and
|Committee Members and Minutes||Services and Support for Working with Students||
Writing and Reading Across Curriculum
|Recommended Educational Journals and Websites|| Faculty Resource Center
1. Identifies and facilitates the incorporation of strategies that enhance student
success in the classroom and through campus learning support services (Library and
2. Works closely with instructional faculty and Student Services to integrate student success initiatives campus-wide.
3. Serves as liaison between faculty and Library staff on policies affecting utilization of the library, its resources and other faculty matters.
4. Serves as liaison between faculty and LSS staff on policies affecting utilization of the LSS, its resources and other faculty matters.
5. Provides oversight and general direction on tutorial allocations, and policies for operation of the LSS (Library/LRC).