What We Do
"Creating a dialogue on learning and teaching..."
CTL's Functions and Responsibilities
1. Identifies and facilitates the incorporation of strategies that enhance student
success in the classroom and through campus learning support services (Library and
2. Works closely with instructional faculty and Student Services to integrate student success initiatives campus-wide.
3. Serves as liaison between faculty and Library staff on policies affecting utilization of the library, its resources and other faculty matters.
4. Serves as liaison between faculty and LSS staff on policies affecting utilization of the LSS, its resources and other faculty matters.
5. Provides oversight and general direction on tutorial allocations, and policies for operation of the LSS (Library/LRC).
Committee Members 2014-2015
Chair, Patrick Foster, Construction Academy/technologies
Elizabeth Bowman, Library
Juan Casillas Nunez, ESL
Mark Ferrer, FPDC/FRC
Ray Launier, Social Science
Elizabeth Imhoff, -Social Science
Shawna Sweeney, Health Technologies
Ignacio Alarcon, Mathematics
Jerry Pike, Director, CLRC
Doug Folsom, Sciences
TBDs, Fine Arts
Kimberly Monda, English
Sandrine Krul, PE/Athletics
Alice Scharper, Dean
Academic Senate Liaison - Laurie Vasquez/Educational Support