What We Do
The purpose of the Faculty Resource Center is to provide instructional support in the form of instructional consultation, training, and materials development for faculty. We provide services in the following five forms:
1. Training of faculty who want to make use of technology in any classroom environment (pedagogy w/technology) (David, Elizabeth, Karen, Rob, Jeff, & Laurie)
2. Consultation and advisement about teaching strategies and technologies selection including feedback on teachers’ materials (Elizabeth, Laurie, & David)
3. Development or support of development of instructional materials for teachers (David, & Karen)
4. Exploration of new technologies for teaching in the classroom. (Laurie, David, Rob & Karen)
5. Leadership in making recommendations to faculty and the administration about technology initiatives (Elizabeth, Laurie, David, & Karen) Elizabeth and Laurie are represented on college committees, David on ITC and other college workgroups, and Karen on college workgroups.