Mobile Printing Instructions
The following is a step by step guide to printing wireless from Google Chrome to any of the uniFLOW multi-function printers found throughout SBCC's main campus.
Step 1: Send the Print Job to the Printer.
- Logon to SBCC's wireless network.
- On your computer, open Google Chrome browser. Please note mobile printing is only available through the Google Chrome browser.
- Log into your pipeline account on the Google Chrome browser.
- Log into your Pipeline account at https://pipeline.sbcc.edu.
- Open the page, image, or file you want to print.
- Click File > Print. Or, use a keyboard shortcut:
- Windows: Ctrl + p
- Mac: ⌘ + p
- In the window that appears, click Change to choose your SBCC Cloud Print. Upon first use, SBCC Cloud Print will be available at the bottom of the page.
- Change any print settings you wish.
- When ready, click Print.
Step 2: Retrieve your Document from a uniFLOW multi-function printer.
- Find the nearest uniFLOW multi-function printer.
- Swipe your SBCC ID card, with the magnetic strip face-up, using the card reader located on the left of the uniFLOW multi-function printer.
- Press the Main Menu button to the left of the display to bring up the Main Menu.
- Select Secure Print on the display to view a list of documents available to print.
- Select the name of the document and then select the Print+Deletebutton on the bottom of the display to print and remove your document from the print queue.