Welcome to Noncredit Educational Programs
Noncredit Educational Programs are designed for students who do not need college unit credits at a particular point in their educational career. Noncredit courses are state-supported programs. Tuition fees are not required. Classes are offered in the following areas:
- Adult High School Diploma Program
- Allied Health (Medical Assistant; Personal Care Attendant; Restorative Nurse Aide)
- Computer Applications
- Culinary Arts (ServSafe Food Safety)
- English as a Second Language (ESL)
- Environmental Horticulture (Green Gardener)
- General Education Development (GED®)
- General Education Development (GED® Bilingual)
- Graphic Design / Photography (Digital Design Techniques; Digital Cameras, Digital Photos)
Summer term is now in session.
Register now for the Fall semester.
(Click here for Fall application and registration info)
Beginning August 24: MTD will add late evening service for Line 7, which will depart Calle Real & Turnpike at 9:30 p.m., stop at State & La Cumbre at 9:43 p.m. and arrive at the Transit Center downtown by 10:00 p.m. We hope that this new service will be helpful to students taking evening classes at the Wake Campus. For more information regarding MTD routes, schedules and fares, visit the MTD website at: http://www.sbmtd.gov/index.html