Welcome to Santa Barbara City College!
When visiting campus be sure to stop by the SBCC Welcome Center located inside the Student Services Building on the first floor. Our friendly Welcome Center staff are here to assist visitors by providing general enrollment information, campus maps, college brochures and answer all your questions concerning attending SBCC! The Welcome Center is also our check in location for guided campus tours. The Welcome Center is open during building hours on the following days and times:
Monday: 9:00a.m. - 4:15p.m.
Tuesday: 9:00a.m. - 4:15p.m.
Wednesday: 9:00a.m. - 6:45p.m.
Thursday: 9:00a.m. - 4:15p.m.
Friday: 9:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
Visitors can park for up to 30 minutes in lot 1-B Meter Parking (outside of the Administration building), or in the marked "metered" spaces in lot 1-A (outside of the Student Services building). A permit must be purchased at the yellow meter machines and displayed on dashboard.
For those who wish to park for longer than 30 minutes, 3-hour and full-day paid passes are available for $2 and $5 in Lots 2-C (La Playa East), 3 (La Playa West), and 5-2, 5-3, 5-4 (the West Campus parking structure, levels 2, 3, and 4).
Important Note: Students, staff and faculty who already have a parking permit DO NOT
need to pay for parking in the lower lots or the West Campus parking structure.
Getting to Santa Barbara City College is easy. We are located on the Mesa near downtown Santa Barbara and right down the street from Stearns Wharf.
COMING FROM THE SOUTH
(Driving North on the 101)
- Exit at Bath St.
- At the stoplight take a left onto Haley St.
- At the next light turn left onto Castillo St.
- Go under the overpass and take your first right onto Montecito St.
- Montecito St. turns into Cliff Dr.
- The College is located at the top of the hill on the left hand side: 721 Cliff Drive.
COMING FROM THE NORTH
(Driving South on the 101)
- Exit at Castillo Street and turn right.
- Take the first right onto Montecito Street.
- Montecito Street turns into Cliff Drive.
- The College is located at the top of the hill on the left-hand side: 721 Cliff Drive.