What We Do
The SBCC Transfer Center provides a variety of services, resources, and programs designed to assist you every step of the way in your transfer process.
Whatever your transfer destination; University of California (UC) campuses, California State Universities (CSU), California Private/Independent Colleges, or out-of-state universities, the Transfer Center is committed to helping make your transfer goal a reality.
Transfer Center Services and Resources
- Transfer Workshops: exploring universities, major exploration,using transfer websites and tools, university application process.
- Appointments with four-year university admissions representatives
- Transfer Resource Library, including university catalogs and guides
- Computer Lab
- Articulation Agreements for UC and CSU on ASSIST that identify SBCC courses guaranteed to fulfill admissions and university graduation requirements
- Transfer Academy - program for students interested in Transfer Admission Guarantees (TAG).
- Transfer Achievement Program (T.A.P.) - support program designed to assist underrepresented students transfer to a four-year university.