Campus ID Card
After you get your SBCC Campus ID Card, choose the "Login to My Account" link below to manage your account through Pipeline (login required).
Add funds to your Campus ID Card to use many services on campus, such as:
This card is accepted at all Dining establishments on campus, the Bookstore and Print Stations, or as advertised.
- Available at all dining establishments on campus including: cafeteria, snack bars, coffee carts, JSB Cafe and GDR
- Receive a 5% discount with use of your CampusCard
- Available for any purchase made at the Bookstore
- Receive a 5% discount with use of your CampusCard on all purchases except books and electronics
- Available at all Print machines
Provided only by special on-campus programs
Parents, friends and others can now add value to a student's Campus ID Card through the Guest Deposit feature!
Please have the Student's ID Number (this number begins with a "K") available in order to make a deposit to their account. The CampusCard Administrator is available to help you troubleshoot your deposit, however will be unable to provide you the Student's ID Number.
CampusCard Terms and Conditions
Card Holder Agreement
General Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions will govern the use of the Campus Card Account.
- The CampusCard Account is non-interest bearing.
- Only the person pictured on the CampusCard is authorized to spend money from that account.
- The college reserves the right to change the account terms and conditions at any time. If a change reduces, limits or restricts the account holders' rights under the terms and conditions, the college will give at least twenty (20) days prior notice by email. However, if an immediate change is necessary for security reasons, the college may first make the change and then notify the account holder.
- Santa Barbara City College reserves the right to utilize any and all data and images for official college business.
- To receive a CampusCard, individuals must be an active SBCC student, faculty, or staff member.
- Students can get their CampusCard (regular student ID card) in the Office of Student Life area located in the Campus Center, Room CC-222.
- Faculty and staff can get their CampusCard at the Campus Security Office. Faculty and staff will need to present a valid Drivers License or other government issued photo identification.
- Use of the CampusCard constitutes acceptance of the policies contained within the cardholder agreement.
- Currency deposits in an amount of $1 or more may be made at any time at the CampusCard Kiosk in the Student Center.
- The CampusCard Kiosk accepts cash and major credit cards: Visa and MasterCard.
- Web deposits are available by going to Pipeline and clicking on the campus card tab.
- Guest deposits can be made at http://campuscard.sbcc.edu. The student's school Identification Number (beginning with a "K") must be provided in order to accurately credit the student's account.
- Cash withdrawals from the CampusCard Account are not permitted.
- Refunds by check are mailed if:
- A written request is received by the CampusCard Administrator and the account holder graduates, withdraws or is dismissed from the college, and/or terminates employment, and
- Refunds will be processed for the account balance minus a $10 processing fee. Checks will be issued only if the refund amount is greater than $1. You are encouraged to spend the remaining account balance to avoid the processing fee.
- Refund checks are written in the name of the account holder and mailed to the current address on file in the office of Admissions & Records for students or Human Resources/Payroll for staff.
- An account will be closed automatically when you are no longer a registered student. Employee accounts are closed on the employees' last date of employment with the college. Any remaining balance in accounts automatically closed may be forfeited to the college.
- Books and merchandise returned to the Bookstore will be refunded according to the existing Bookstore refund policy.
Summary of Fees
- No charge for initial issuance of CampusCard
- There are no transaction fees for purpose transactions or for deposits
- $10 refund processing fee
If you believe that your account was improperly charged, take a copy of your sales receipt or account statement to the location at which the transaction occurred. Unchallenged transactions greater than 60 days old are deemed invalid. For other account problems or questions, contact the CampusCard Administrator, located in Campus Center CC-222 or at (805) 730-4091. Direct Extension access from on-campus is x 4091