|Randy Bublitz||X 2457|
|CAC Vice Chair|
All meetings and tech reviews are 3-5 p.m. in room A-181
Meetings are scheduled for the 1st and 3rd Monday of each month and are subject to change. Please contact the Curriculum Coordinator ( X 8763) for accurate dates.
|Fall 2016 CAC Course Review Timeline|
|Tech Reviews:||CAC Meetings||Board Of Trustee
|August 18 - in service||August 22|
|August 22||August 29||September 12||September 22||Jan 2017|
|September 12||September 19||September 26||October 27||Feb 2017|
|September 26||October 3||October 10||October 27||Feb 2017|
|October 10||October 17||October 24||October 27||Feb 2017|
|October 24 No Tech Review appointments (3-4pm CAC super admin meeting)||November 7||Nov 21||December 15||April 2017|
|October 31||November 21||Nov 28||December 15||April 2017|
|November 14||November 28||January 2017 (TBD)||TBD 2017||May 2017|
- Each proposal requires a Tech Review, you may show up to the meeting or schedule a time by contacting the Kaylene at x8763
- Your proposal will be seen by the entire CAC as a Hearing item. Recommendations on improving your proposal may be made by committee members
- You have two weeks to "fix" your proposal, then your proposal moves to an Action item on the CAC Agenda.
- Your proposal is presented to the B.O.T. for approval
- Your proposal will be entered into the Chancellor Office's Inventory System
- About 12 weeks late your proposal will receive a control number. For programs, this may be up to 20 weeks.
REMINDER: If there is no Divisional Representative as a sitting member on CAC the Division will not have their proposals reviewed. ALSO please make certain that all courses scheduled for Technical Review have been moved along the approval process in CurricUNET to LEVEL 4 prior to the TECH REVIEW.
***Notify your chair and/or Dean of your proposal so they know they need to review and
Functions and Responsibilities
- Reviews and approves all proposed changes and additions to college curriculum.
- Reviews other college functions related to curriculum.
- Advises the Executive Vice-President, Educational Programs, on curriculum development.
- Review the GE requirements and recommends changes as appropriate.
|Ignacio Alarcon||Mathematics||x 2553|
|Julie Brown||Business||x 3599|
|Larry Friesen||Sciences||x 4118|
|Michael Gros||Fine Arts/School of Media Arts||x 4049|
|Thomas Carrasco||Social Sciences||x 4350|
|Juan Casillas||ESL/Modern Languages||x 4286|
|Kathy O'Connor||Vice-Chair, PE/Athletics||x 2322|
|Cathy Schermer||Health and Human Services||x 3678|
|Laurie Vasquez||Accessibility Resource/ESD||x 2529|