Assessment Computer Lab Drop-In Testing Hours
- Before going to the lab, bring your REAP test preparation form & your photo I.D. to the Assessment Office (SS-251) for check-in.
- Hours vary. See August hours below or click here for a visual calendar.
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.*
Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
*Campus closed for in-service Thursday, August 17 from 8 - 1 p.m.
Friday, August 25 is the final day to test for Fall 2017 enrollment
BEFORE MAKING PLANS TO TEST
- Check the monthly schedule above. You may drop in at any time throughout the day, but all tests must be completed before closing. Allow 2 hours for English/ESL and 1-2 hours for math.
Print and complete your REAP test preparation & check-in sheet. Bring the REAP form and a photo I.D. with you to testing.
If you need extended time or another accommodation for disability, you must make alternative testing arrangements before testing. Email email@example.com or call (805) 730-4164 to make arrangements for testing with an accommodation.
TEST RETAKE POLICY
You may only test once during a specific testing period. There are two testing periods per year: October - January is the testing period for Spring and February - August is the testing period for Summer/Fall. You may request to retake the same math test during the same testing period with written permission only. Please contact Assessment staff (805) 730-4149 to request written retake permission for math.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO TESTING
- Photo I.D., such as a driver license, state I.D. card, or passport
- A completed REAP test preparation & check-in sheet
- Note: calculators and other electronic devices may not be used during testing. Scratch paper will be provided for the math assessment.