Assessment Computer Lab Drop-In Testing Hours
BEFORE MAKING PLANS TO TEST
- Check the schedule below. You may drop in at any time throughout the day, but all tests must be completed before closing. Allow 2 hours for English/ESL and 1-2 hours for math.
- Print and complete your REAP test preparation & check-in sheet. Bring the REAP form and a photo I.D. with you to testing.
- If you need extended time or another accommodation for disability, you must make alternative testing arrangements before testing. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (805) 730-4164 to make arrangements for testing with an accommodation.
SBCC’s Assessment Computer Lab is located upstairs in the Student Services Building. Before going to the lab, bring your completed REAP form and your photo I.D. to the Assessment Office (SS-251) for check-in.
March 14 - August 26
Monday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Tuesday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday: NO FRIDAY TESTING*
*During the months of March, April, and May the Drop-In Lab is CLOSED ON FRIDAYS. During the months of June, July, and August the lab will be open on Friday mornings from 8:30 a.m. - 1 p.m.
The lab is CLOSED on the following days:
- Monday, May 9 - Friday, May 13 (Spring Finals week)
- Monday, May 30 (Holiday)
- Wednesday, June 29 - Friday, July 1 (End of Summer II testing)
- Monday, July 4 (Holiday)
- Thursday, August 18 (SBCC Staff In-Service)
The lab will CLOSE EARLY (open from 8:30 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.) on the following days:
- Monday, August 1
- Monday, August 8
- Monday, August 15
YOU MAY ONLY TEST ONCE
You may only test once during a specific testing period. February through August 26 is the testing period for Summer/Fall 2016. You may retake the same math test during the same testing period with written permission only. Math retake permission is dependent upon diagnostic data from your original test. Contact Assessment staff (805) 730-4149 to request retake permission for math.
BRING THE FOLLOWING REQUIRED ITEMS TO TESTING
- Photo I.D., such as a driver license, state I.D. card, or passport
- A completed REAP test preparation & check-in sheet
- Note: calculators and other electronic devices may not be used during testing. Scratch paper will be provided for the math assessment.