Assessment Computer Lab Drop-In Testing Hours
DROP-IN TESTING for Summer & Fall 2018 continues through August 31
Check-in for testing during any of the times below:
M: 8 - 10 am
T: 12 - 3 pm
W: 12 - 3 pm
TH: 8 - 10 am
F: Closed Fridays
If you check in to begin your test(s) during these windows of time you will have enough time to finish prior to closing.
The English/ESL test requires 2 hours and Math requires 1-2 hours.
Note: If you plan to take both English and Math #4 on a Tues. or Wed. plan to check in no later than 2 p.m.
- If you need to make arrangements for an earlier/later check-in time, please call the Assessment Office: (805) 730-4149.
- If you need extended time or another accommodation for disability you need to make
arrangements with SBCC's DSPS Department prior to testing: email email@example.com or call (805) 730-4164
LAB CLOSED on:
- All Fridays
- Monday, May 28
- Wednesday, July 4
- Monday, August 13
- Monday, August 20
- Thursday, August 23
SATURDAY TEST OPTIONS
Click here to register for an upcoming VAQUERO DAY - Saturday events in April, May, and June where you can complete assessment and orientation
in one day.
BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO TESTING
- Photo I.D., such as a driver license, state I.D. card, or passport
- A completed REAP test preparation & check-in sheet
- Note: calculators and other electronic devices may not be used during testing. Scratch paper will be provided for the math assessment.
Results are posted to your Pipeline account under Student Records within one week following your test. Note: Result availability is subject to change. More detailed information is provided at the time of testing.
TEST RETAKE POLICY
You may only test once during a specific testing period. There are two testing periods per year: October - January is the testing period for Spring and February - August is the testing period for Summer/Fall.
You may request to retake the same math test during the same testing period with written permission only. Please contact Assessment staff (805) 730-4149 to request written retake permission for math.