TRAVEL & HOUSING
TRANSPORTATION. ACCENT will organize an optional round-trip group flight from LAX to Paris on a regularly scheduled
airline. Airfare is not included in the program price.
- The group flight must have a minimum of 10 participants. Space on the group flight cannot be guaranteed after flight payment deadline of March 22, 2016.
- Participants missing the designated group arrival transfer at are responsible for checking in at the designated arrival point and time on the scheduled date of arrival and are responsible for all transfer arrangements and costs. Detailed arrival information will be provided to all participants approximately two weeks prior to arrival. Participants who are unable to check in at the designated arrival point and time may be required to make and pay for their own accommodations for the first night.
- Group flight participants returning to the U.S.
on the group return date will receive transportation
to the Paris airport. Participants on the Paris
program will receive detailed optional group flight information approximately four months prior to
departure. Estimated airfare $1700 - $1850.
- ACCENT shall provide a Paris transit pass to each participant, valid on bus and métro for the duration of
HOUSING. Housing in double occupancy rooms in the Cité Universitaire, or similar student residence in Paris, will be provided
for the duration of the program.
- A $450 single supplement will be charged for a single occupancy room in the student residence, when available. Single occupancy rooms are limited and availability will not be known until approximately one to two weeks
prior to program departure date.
- Exact housing placements will be given to participants upon arrival.
- During overnight excursions, all participants are housed in double/triple/quad occupancy rooms.