|| TRAVEL & HOUSING
TRANSPORTATION. ACCENT will organize an optional round-trip group flight from LAX to Paris on a regularly scheduled
airline. Airfare is not included in the program price.
- The group flight must have a minimum of 10 participants. Space on the group flight cannot be guaranteed after flight payment deadline of March 21, 2014.
- All participants must check-in at the ACCENT
Paris Center July 1, 2014 between 9am and 5pm
(Note: most transatlantic flights depart one day
before their arrival date). ACCENT will organize
an optional round-trip group flight from
Los Angeles. Airfare is not included in the
program fee. Group flight participants will be met
at the airport in Paris and transferred to their housing.
Group flight participants returning to the U.S.
on the group return date will receive transportation
to the Paris airport. Participants on the Paris
program will receive detailed optional group flight
information approximately four months prior to
departure. Estimated airfare $1700 - $1850.
- ACCENT shall provide a Paris transit pass to each participant, valid on bus and métro for the duration of
HOUSING. Housing in double occupancy rooms in the Cité Universitaire, or similar student residence in Paris, will be provided
for the duration of the program.
- A single s upplement will be charged for a single occupancy room in the student residence, when available. Single occupancy rooms are limited and availability will not be known until approximately one to two weeks
prior to program departure date.
- Exact housing placements will be given to participants upon arrival.
- During overnight excursions, all participants are housed in double/triple/quad occupancy rooms.