TENTATIVE PROGRAM COST - $7,150
Prices indicated are for 20 to 24 participants. If there are less than 20 program participants, the program is subject to change.
- Double/triple room in shared student apartments
- Two-day, one-night excursion, in France,
(location TBD) including coach transport,
full-day guide, one group meal, and
entries. Accommodations in a two-star hotel
(double/triple/quad rooms). Breakfast in the
hotel provided daily.
- One-day excursion to Edirne, or similar,
including coach transport, half-day guide, and
- Two-day, one-night excursion to Cappadocia,
or similar, including coach transport, optional
balloon tour, Cappadocia Valley tour, and
entry to the Open Air Museum and
Underground City. Accommodations in a
two-star hotel (double/triple/quad rooms).
Breakfast in the hotel provided daily.
- An evening performance in Istanbul
- A welcome meal in Paris, a welcome and farewell
dinner in Istanbul
- Air transfer from Paris to Istanbul
- Transfers from and to the airport for
group flight participants
- Refundable security deposit of $200
- Round-trip airfare (estimated airfare:
$1700 - $1850)
- Transportation to and from LAX
- SBCC Registration fees (non-residents are required to pay non-resident tuition fees)
- Required medical insurance
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, books, passports, visas and
anything not listed as included
Scholarships. Program applicants are encouraged to apply for the Benjamin Gilman Scholarship, which is sponsored by the US Department of State and seeks to lower barriers to undergraduate study abroad by offering scholarships to students with financial need. The application deadline for the fall semester programs is April 1st. If you would like to apply for an SBCC scholarship, please pick up a scholarship application form in the SBCC Study Abroad Office. The deadline for submission for fall semester programs is July 1st. Award amounts vary according to the number of qualified applicants. You may also go to our website and click on “Scholarships” for Internet sources for study abroad scholarships or come to the SBCC Study Abroad Office and pick up a scholarship brochure. Apply early and even before you have been accepted to a study abroad program!