Student Learning Outcomes
Program Student Learning Outcomes
- Radiation Protection: Students are able to apply the principles of radiation protection as required by the state and federal agencies.
- Equipment Operation and Quality Control: Students are able to safely operate and perform quality control measurements on radiographic equipment.
- Image Production and Evaluation: Students are able to evaluate radiographic images for proper anatomy, positioning and technical factors.
- Radiographic Procedures: Students are able to perform radiographic procedures on various anatomical regions based on physical and pathologic conditions.
- Patient Care and Education: Students are able to apply the principles of oral, written and verbal communication to effectively deliver patient care.
Select a course to view its Student Learning Outcome (SLO) report: