SBCC Employees of the Year
May 8, 2014
Santa Barbara City College recently announced two outstanding employees of the year. Patricia English (left), Vice President of Human Resources, was named Outstanding Administrator of the Year. She has worked at SBCC for 12-1/2 year. Elizabeth Stein, Career Technical Programs Outreach Coordinator, was selected as Outstanding Classified Employee. She has been worked at the college for 11 years.
- SBCC Re-Institutes Men's Tennis Program for 2015- 2016
- Dr. Sonia Zuniga-Lomeli to Deliver SBCC's 36th Annual Faculty Lecture
- SBCC Names 21 Student-Area Winners in Great Books Curriculum Competition
- SBCC Team Takes Top Honors at Santa Barbara Hackathon
- SBCC Honors Program Challenges Students' Creative Thinking, Communications Skills