SBCC Employees of the Year
May 8, 2014
Santa Barbara City College recently announced two outstanding employees of the year. Patricia English (left), Vice President of Human Resources, was named Outstanding Administrator of the Year. She has worked at SBCC for 12-1/2 year. Elizabeth Stein, Career Technical Programs Outreach Coordinator, was selected as Outstanding Classified Employee. She has been worked at the college for 11 years.
- SBCC Team Takes Top Honors at Santa Barbara Hackathon
- SBCC Honors Program Challenges Students' Creative Thinking, Communications Skills
- Western Collegiate Model United Nations Announces New Board of Directors
- SBCC Board of Trustees Elects New Officers, Swears in New Trustee
- SBCC Health Professionals Institute Trains Local Employees