SBCC Employees of the Year
May 8, 2014
Santa Barbara City College recently announced two outstanding employees of the year. Patricia English (left), Vice President of Human Resources, was named Outstanding Administrator of the Year. She has worked at SBCC for 12-1/2 year. Elizabeth Stein, Career Technical Programs Outreach Coordinator, was selected as Outstanding Classified Employee. She has been worked at the college for 11 years.
- SBCC 66th Annual Commencement Held May 15
- SBCC Student Government Dedicates Memorial Tree Grove
- SBCC MESA Program Transfers Surpass 100 Mark
- Dogs Coming to SBCC Prior to Finals Week
- SBCC's Scheinfeld Center Announces Student Winners of its 5th Annual New Venture Challenge