SBCC Employees of the Year
May 8, 2014
Santa Barbara City College recently announced two outstanding employees of the year. Patricia English (left), Vice President of Human Resources, was named Outstanding Administrator of the Year. She has worked at SBCC for 12-1/2 year. Elizabeth Stein, Career Technical Programs Outreach Coordinator, was selected as Outstanding Classified Employee. She has been worked at the college for 11 years.
- SBCC Summer Bridge Programs Provide Local, At-Risk Students with Tools for Successful Transition to College
- New Bikes for Local Youth
- SBCC Named Oracle IT Academy
- SBCC District Board Approves Placing Campus Improvement Measure on November Ballot
- 550 Graduates Celebrate at 65th Annual SBCC Commencement