SBCC Employees of the Year
May 8, 2014
Santa Barbara City College recently announced two outstanding employees of the year. Patricia English (left), Vice President of Human Resources, was named Outstanding Administrator of the Year. She has worked at SBCC for 12-1/2 year. Elizabeth Stein, Career Technical Programs Outreach Coordinator, was selected as Outstanding Classified Employee. She has been worked at the college for 11 years.
- Two New Directors Named at SBCC
- SBCC to Offer Memory Care Classes in Spring 2015
- SBCC To Host Veterans' Recognition and Resource Day
- SBCC Center for Lifelong Learning Completes First Year of Operation
- SBCC Honored as America's Top Program in the Associate Degree Category at Increasing Latino Student Success in College