SALT Helps Students with Financial Guidance
September 20, 2013
Starting in September, SBCC students and alumni can sign up for SALT, a new financial guidance product that can help navigate the often rough waters of money management, student loans, and making wiser financial decisions for the future.
The college partnered with American Student Assistance, a nonprofit organization, to offer this service as a no-cost benefit to users.
Activating a SALT membership gives students access to interactive money management tools, a personal dashboard that tracks all of the student’s federal loans in one place, loan advice from SALT counselors, and “My Money 101” – a self-paced, online resource that teaching practical money management, and access to thousands of jobs and internships.
To check out the SBCC SALT web site and/or sign up at www.saltmoney.org/sbcc
- SBCC 66th Annual Commencement Held May 15
- SBCC Student Government Dedicates Memorial Tree Grove
- SBCC MESA Program Transfers Surpass 100 Mark
- Dogs Coming to SBCC Prior to Finals Week
- SBCC's Scheinfeld Center Announces Student Winners of its 5th Annual New Venture Challenge