Information for Students on Thomas Fire Campus Closure - Final Exams and Grades
December 7, 2017
Updated 12/7/17, 11:30 AM
The campus was closed on Tuesday 12/5/17 and is closed Thursday 12/7/17, Friday 12/8/17, and Saturday 12/9/17. Due to the closure, many final exams have been cancelled.
Please find below information regarding the cancellation of final exams:
Final grades should be based on completed work through end of semester, Saturday 12/9/17, and the instructor’s assessment of the student's grade assignment.
An alternative assignment to cancelled final exams may be assigned to students, but they must be completed by the end of the semester, Saturday 12/9/17. However now that campus exams have been cancelled for the remainder of the semester, it is HIGHLY discouraged to assign alternative assignments at this time.
Please find below information regarding grades for Fall 2017:
- For Incomplete grades, both instructors and students must agree to the Incomplete grade contract. If an instructor is asking to assign you an Incomplete grade, you need to approve the terms of the Incomplete contract.
- Information for Students on Thomas Fire Campus Closure - Final Exams and Grades
- Message from the President - An Open Letter to DACA Students
- Message from the President - Charlottesville
- “El Camino de Santiago” in Spain with SBCC Study Abroad in Spring 2017