- Concert Choir, Tuesday nights 7pm-10:00pm, DM-101
- The Santa Barbara City College Concert Choir currently numbers over one hundred singers. This non-auditioned choir performs major concerts twice a year. The Concert Choir performs at least one concert per season with orchestra.All concert soloists are auditioned from the choral groups at the college. Recent performances include Vivaldi's Gloria, Mozart's Mass in C, Handel's Messiah,Faure's Requiem, Haydn's Lord Nelson Mass, Rutter's Gloria and Harvest Home, a concert of American choral music.The group tours abroad approximately every other year. In Summer 1998, the choir toured Italy, Austria, Germany and Switzerland, performing concerts in Venice, Munich and Lucerne. In Summer 2000, the choir toured China. They had performances in Beijing, Shanghai and Suzhou.
- Chamber Singers, Mon. & Wed. 3:55pm-5:15pm, DM-101
- The SBCC Chamber Singers is an auditioned group that performs on all Concert Choir concerts as well as other scheduled events. The group erforms literature for a cappella chorus as well as accompanied chamber music. Chamber Singers are required to perform in Concert Choir.In addition to their involvement with the Concert Choir, the Chamber Singers also participate in all choir tours, regional and abroad. The ensemble also regularly tours the area high schools for exchange performances. Most recently the Chamber Singers performed abroad on the Concert Choir tour to China. The Chamber Singers also perform their own concert every Fall. Recent performances include the Handel Dixit Dominus and Mozart's Vespere Solemnes di Confessore. The Chamber Singers is the top student chorus at Santa Barbara City College.
- Quire of Voyces, Monday nights 7:00pm-10:00pm, DM-101
- The Santa Barbara Quire of Voyces was founded in 1993 by Nathan J. Kreitzer, Director of Choral and Vocal Activities at Santa Barbara City College. The annually auditioned volunteer group, made up of professional singers from the Central coast area, is dedicated to the highest quality performances of the sacred choral music of the Renaissance and 20th Century, in historic settings. It gives ten concerts annually, and has been featured several times on The First Art, a production of Chorus America on National Public Radio, as well as on Radio KDB 93.7 and KEYT-TV of Santa Barbara. The ensemble has appeared as part of the Midwinter Music Festival, the Gotland Medieval Festival in Visby, Sweden, and at the Music Academy of the West. The Quire of Voyces was recently featured in concert with the Santa Barbara Chamber Orchestra in a performance of the Mozart "Requiem". The ensemble currently has many CD recordings available: the Latin Mass, the Rachmaninov 'Vespers', Illuminations, English Cathedral Music, and Noel. They are available for purchase at Border's Books and Music, Chaucer's Bookstore and online at SevenSouth Records. The Quire of Voyces is host to a major annual education and outreach event for high school choruses from throughout California. This Chamber Choir Festival introduces young singers to the literature and performance of great choral music. The choirs are adjudicated by three of California's most highly respected professional choir directors. Although the Quire of Voyces is sponsored by Santa Barbara City College, which underwrites some of the operating expenses, the group is dependent on outside grants and donations for music literature purchases, concert production, CD pressing, concert tour costs, administrative support, etc.