Book Grants and Loans
The following Book Grants and Loans are not offered at this time.
Book Grants, Loans and Scholarships Administered by Financial Aid Office - SS210
Emergency Book Loans
Emergency Book Grants
These are given out in advance of classes each semester by the below criteria, depending on available funding. Students do not apply for these. All books must be purchased at the SBCC Bookstore under this programs.
Qualifications for Book Scholarships:
- Students must have at least a 2.0 GPA from units earned at SBCC.
- Student must be enrolled in six (6) or more units
- Student must have unmet financial need
- Student must not be receiving an EOPS Book Grant
- Student must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Maximum Grant Amount: $250
Currently, they are:
James F. Shields Memorial Book Scholarship
Cynthia Ann Morrow Memorial Book Scholarship
Silverberg Family Nursing Book Scholarship