Multi-literacy English Transfer Program (MET)
What is MET?
- MET recognizes the significance of racial and cultural diversity in learning.
- Our goal is to support the transfer and success of historically under-represented
- We offer courses across the English sequence (English 60 through English 111).
- Courses are based on core principles that integrate critical thinking with global perspective.
MET Classes Offer:
- Smaller class sizes and individualized instruction
- Writing workshops
- Classroom tutors
- A link with student services to support academic achievement
- A curriculum that builds upon literacies that students bring to the classroom.
How to Register For a MET Class:
- When registering for an English class, look for the "MT" on the class schedule
Please contact Professor Clara Oropeza for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org