Classes on SBCC Campus
Take advantage of the course offerings at SBCC to help you reach your goals. The opportunities at SBCC are limitless as long as you follow the procedures set forth by the college. Please note that some courses are restricted to high school students (click here) and others require acceptance into a specific program.
TO ENROLL in courses at the SBCC campus
1. Discuss your interests with your high school counselor.
2. Complete theonline application to SBCC.
3. Complete the Dual Enrollment Approval Form and turn it in to the Admissions and Records Office at SBCC (Student Services Building). If you need to find your K#, you will need to complete step 4 below.
4. Retrieve your Pipeline username/password.
6. Pay any mandatory fees (transportation, health) within seven days of registering for the class to avoid being dropped.
7. Buy any required books and materials prior to the first day of class. SBCC Bookstore
8. Check your Pipeline email regularly or have it forwarded to your personal email account so you do not miss any important information.
|January 09||Spring Semester Begins for Classes @ Carpinteria HS|
|January 17||Spring Semester Begins for Classes @ SBCC Main Campus|
|January 23||Spring Semester Begins for Classes in SBUSD High Schools|
|June 8||Spring Semester Ends for Classes in SBUSD High Schools|
|June 9||Spring Semester Ends for Classes @ Carpinteria HS|
|May 15||Summer Session 1 Begins @ SBCC Main Campus|
|June 25||Summer Session 1 Ends @ SBCC Main Campus|
|June 26||Summer Session 2 Begins @ SBCC Main Campus|
|August 5||Summer Session 2 Ends @ SBCC Main Campus|