Moodle Faculty Support:
This is the support page for Faculty/Instructor Moodle users. If you are a student seeking technical assistance, please go HERE
Moodle Course Setup, Training, How To...
If you need help setting up your course, using a Moodle course tool, or have a general question about how to use Moodle, please contact the Faculty Resource Center (FRC).
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (805) 965-0581 x2860.
- Website: http://www.sbcc.edu/frc/
- On Campus: ECC40 - East Campus under the bridge (next to security)
Moodle Faculty Technical and System Support:
Report a technical problem with Moodle (error messages, system access issues, rollover problems, system slowness, etc.) Login below to http://helpdesk.sbcc.edu (use your Pipeline login info) and choose "Report Moodle Problem."
- Phone: (805) 965-0581 x2949 option 3 OR x2215 (Main Faculty and Staff Help Desk)
- Online: http://helpdesk.sbcc.edu (Login with your Pipeline credentials and choose "Report Moodle Problem.")
- On Campus: CC 225 in the campus center.