Degree Audit Reports
Degree Audit Reports are available through MAP, My Academic Planner, which is a self-advising tool that reports a student’s progress towards completing requirements for SBCC Skill Competency Awards, Certificates of Completion, Associate Degrees, and transfer eligibility and satisfaction of general education requirements to the CSU or UC system. Currently, consideration of course work from other colleges is limited and will need to reviewed by an Academic Counselor.
Students are strongly encouraged to run a degree audit report each semester, prior to and after enrolling, to ensure that they are taking courses and satisfying GPA and unit requirements that will apply to their educational goal(s). Students who have completed SBCC degree requirements should submit a degree application.
Use MAP, your computer advisor, to check your academic progress and plan future courses. To run your own degree audit report:
- Log onto Pipeline and locate the Course Planning panel. (If you are enrolled in classes, the Course Planning panel is located under the CLASS tab. If you are not currently enrolled, it is located under the SERVICES tab.)
- In the Course Planning panel, click on Degree Audit and Planning (MAP).
- Use your Pipeline Username and Password to login.
- To run a degree audit report, select a degree, certificate or transfer plan from the list.
- Select catalog year.
- Click run audit button to run the report.
- To create an educational plan, click Plan menu. For further information on MAP educational plans, click here.
To learn more about degree audit reports, check out MAP degree audit FAQs.