You are eligible to attend SBCC if you:
- have a high school diploma or its equivalent OR
- are 18 years of age or older and can reasonably profit from instruction OR
- are attending a local high school.
You will need to fill out an application form if any one of the following apply:
- You are not currently enrolled, or withdrew prior to Monday of the fourth week of the previous semester (Fall/Spring).
- You will also be attending a local high school whether or not you are presently enrolled at SBCC. You must also file the High School Recommendation Form, available at your school, or from the SBCC Counseling Center, SS-120.
- You are an international student. You must also file the International Students Application, available from the SBCC International Student Center, CMC Room 11, or Counseling Center, SS- 120.